EDG, Inc. executed the FEED and Detailed Engineering for a 23-mile tieback to an existing Spar facility located in the Gulf of Mexico. EDG provided Project Management, Procurement, Detailed Engineering & Design, Project Controls, Inspection, and WorkPax.
Addition of several major equipment and infrastructure components were the following:
- Addition of two Flowline Launcher/Receiver Skids
- Addition of an extension to the existing manifold
- Conversion of an existing separator from two to three-phase
- Addition of a Bulk Oil Heat Exchanger
- Addition of a Bulk Oil Treater
- Addition of a VRU
- Addition of a H.P. Gas Cooler
- Addition of a Flash Gas Compressor (FGC)
- Addition of Scrubbers and Coolers for the FGC
- Conversion of a pipeline pump for dual purpose as a pigging pump
- Addition of subsea chemical injection facilities
- Addition of deck extension 31 ft. x 55 ft.