Bryan Harp to speak at PMI Leadership Institute Meeting – North America
Bryan Harp is a Project Manager with EDG, Inc. in Little Rock, Arkansas. He is the current Vice President of Finance for the Central Arkansas Project Management Institute (PMI®) Chapter and a recent graduate of the Leadership Institute Master Class of 2018. Bryan has been selected to speak along side of Guillermo Galmes, past President of the Montevido, Uruguay Chapter at the North American Leadership Institute Meeting during the 50th Anniversary in Philadelphia.
The joint session, “Forecasting Economic Health in Chapters”, will take place on Thursday, October 3rd from 3:30 – 4:45 p.m.
Highlights of What will be Presented:
- A simple way to forecast the incomes and expenses of the chapter as well as a basic estimation model of quantities and prices using the Chart of Accounts as a basis
- Learn how to show the data in an easy and uncomplicated way to the chapter board of directors
- Learn how to use the model with actual problems, recognize how to estimate the different incomes and expenses proposed
- Hear about the tools and techniques to formulate a straightforward, but powerful predictive model
- Present the economic forecasts associated with a chapter in an uncomplicated way
Contact Bryan Harp, PMI-ACP, PMP, for more information.