Our hands-on staff of experienced professionals understand every piece of the puzzle and apply real-world solutions to our designs.
Our diverse onshore and offshore project experience includes structures and facilities, refineries, plants, supplier source surveillance, and import and export inspections.
We offer expertise in site construction, pipeline construction, installation and testing, subsea systems and marine terminals, tubular inspection, painting and coating inspection, and fiber optic cable construction.
Solid construction management and inspections services are vital to a properly executed project. At EDG, our hands-on staff of experienced professionals understand every piece of the puzzle and apply real-world solutions to our designs. Our team can handle projects ranging from a few days to more than 300,000 man-hours offshore. At EDG, we supplying comprehensive inspection, installation and hookup, field verification, decommissioning personnel for the oil and gas, petrochemical, construction and telecommunications industries around the world. We ensure that the completed project meets all essential quality standards and customer requirements. EDG inspectors bring to each project a wealth of knowledge from diverse backgrounds in every discipline. Well-versed in code interpretation, safety-enhancing solutions and quality control, our inspectors can save you time and increase your bottom line, nationwide and abroad with minimal clients’ travel costs.
EDG can develop project-specific simultaneous operations plans, platform shut-in or plant turnaround schedules, logistics plans and resource loading project execution schedules to ensure more realistic timelines. Construction, whether onshore or offshore, requires getting a great deal accomplished in a short period of time. Our construction managers integrate your health, safety and environmental policies and procedures into work plans and strategize execution details with you and your contractors.
You can be assured of a well thought-out and documented process that works in practice as well as it does in theory. And if need be, we can supplement the project team with onsite construction coordinators and inspectors to ensure that you are not only making progress, but also that the final product meets your specifications.
Our inspectors have diverse backgrounds from varied disciplines, and bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to every project. A rigorous selection process, which includes a personal interview and background verification check for every inspector we hire, enables us to consistently provide our customers the level of service they have come to expect from us.
At EDG, we supply a comprehensive inspection, expediting, procurement and technical personnel to the oil and gas, petrochemical, construction and telecommunications industries on a worldwide basis, we ensure that the completed project meets all essential quality standards and customer requirements.
Our diverse onshore and offshore project experience includes structures and facilities, refineries, plants, supplier source surveillance, and import and export inspections. Additionally, we offer expertise in site construction, pipeline construction, installation and testing, subsea systems and marine terminals, tubular inspection, painting and coating inspection, and fiber optic cable construction.
We’ve got the logistics of your project covered as well, with EDG inspectors located throughout the United States and abroad to minimize travel expense and other associated costs for customers. Up-to-date progress reports are available throughout all phases of the project and become a permanent record for files and future reference. We are truly dedicated to your safety, your schedule and your bottom line for each project we execute for you.
Installation and Hookup
EDG inspectors bring a wealth of knowledge to each project from diverse backgrounds in every discipline. Well-versed in code interpretation, safety-enhancing solutions and quality control, our inspectors can save you time and increase your bottom line. They’re also located nationwide and abroad to minimize clients’ travel costs.
We offer field verification of piping, vessel, structural, instrumentation, electrical and safety systems. Our technicians will personally visit your plant or offshore platform to get a better understanding of your needs and then update your drawings, provide as-builts or use the data collected to design new piping or cable tray routes.
Field data can be utilized in a number of ways, from validating a laydown area design road to identifying process bottlenecks for optimized production. Whether you’re interested in purchasing an existing platform or routing your new production through a third-party facility, we can help you obtain the information you need.
We can guide you through the complex task of decommissioning your offshore platforms, pipelines and subsea equipment once these structures’ operational capabilities are depleted. Our team of experts considers all facets of a decommissioning project: engineering, economics, environmental ramifications, as well as legal, political and safety implications.
List of Services
- Contractor and Sub-Contractor Safety Alignment
- Daily Safety Meetings
- Contractor and Sub-Contractor Construction Coordination
- Pre-Construction Meetings
- Schedule Development Assistance and Verification
- Construction Bid Preparation Assistance
- Construction Bid Review and Recommendations
- Project Cost Estimates
- Transportation Coordination
- Written Scope Development
- Contract Development Assistance
- Q.C. Manual Review
- Purchase Order, Specification and Approved Drawing Review
- Material Review and Verification
- Fabrication Construction Coordination
- Electrical / Instrumentation Construction Coordination
- Installation Planning & Coordination
- Surface Preparation and Coating Coordination
- Construction Fire Protection Coordination
- NDE, Hydrostatic, Destructive and Other Testing Coordination
- Functional Test Participation
- Overall Workmanship Responsibility
- Manufacturer’s Vendor Data Package Review
- Load out Procedure Verification
- Daily Construction Progress Reports
- Non Conformance Resolutions
- Lessons Learned
- Safety Compliance Verification
- Vendor and Sub-Vendor Shop Survey
- Pre-Inspection Meeting
- Quality Control Manual Review
- Purchase Order, Specification, and Approved Drawing Compliance
- Establish and Support Inspection and Test Plans (ITP)
- Review and Approve WPS, PQR, WQR, NDE, and Other Procedures
- Material (CMTR) Review, Verification and Inspection
- Fabrication Dimensional Inspection
- Electrical / Instrument Inspection
- Surface Preparation and Coating Inspection
- Fire Protection Inspection
- NDE, Hydrostatic, Destructive, and Other Testing Verification
- Functional Test Verification
- Overall Workmanship and Visual Inspection
- Final Inspection Prior to Shipment
- Manufacture Vendor Data Package Review
- Preparation for Shipment Inspection
- Load Out Procedure Verification
- Daily Inspection Reports
- Non Conformance Reports and Resolution
- Lessons Learned