Scope of work includes:
- Construct new switching station adjacent to existing plant facility. Plant will serve project loads via new Systems 230kV Switching station that will be cut in to an existing 230kV transmission line.
- Raise and relocate eight (8) integral high voltage transmission lines to 118ft above existing highway grade, at center sag, plus electrical clearances: 69kV, 138kV, and 230kV. Project consists of 195ft tall single pole single circuit structures with base plated vibratory caisson foundations.
- Replace the existing 560 MVA autotransformer with new 1200 MVA autotransformer in order to accommodate the increased load requirement.
- Build a T-line cut-in on the 230kV transmission line to interconnect the new 230kV Switching station.
- Add fiber optic communications in multiple locations.
- Address all 500kV and 230kV remote stations (zone 2 and zone 3) relaying and relay settings changes.
- Replace the existing structures to accommodate the re-conductoring of the tie line between substations.